Please read the following submission guidelines and disclaimers
thoroughly and carefully before submitting your content for review.
Submissions made without regard to our guidelines will be dismissed.
We will ONLY reply to inquiries via email.
ALL WORK BEING SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW
IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- In the headline – Inquiry Type/Your Surname/Subject– Example 1: Double-Feature/McDonough/Book
– Example 2: Interview/Witt/Film
– Example 3: Review/Turpitt/Video game
- In the body of the email, tell us a little bit about yourself (a bio) and what you’d like us to promote. A maximum of two paragraphs, including a one paragraph bio.
– In addition, include if the book has already been published. If so, please provide a link. If it is soon-to-be released, provide the publisher, release date, format(s) it will be released in, and any other applicable information.
– What format(s) you are offering for review consideration.
- Do NOT attach any files.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Failure to abide by our rules will result in your email being automatically deleted.
- Physical copies of books or any other tangible product we receive is considered a gift, and will not be eligible to be returned to sender, or have monies paid for that product/shipping & handling.
- If you do not hear back within one month from sending us your inquiry, feel free to send a follow-up email.
- Reviews will be posted on Goodreads and Amazon. If we fail to do this, please contact the Dead Head email or the reviewer specifically. Also, if you have any additional website where you’d like us to leave a review, add that in your original inquiry.
- If you have a specific reviewer that you would like to reach out to, then feel free to contact their personal email. Everyone’s contact information is located on the CONTACT US page. Each reviewer has a preferred book format, sub-genre(s) they tend to gravitate towards, and a description of what they are all about. Know that information before reaching out to them.
- At any point and time we may update our policy with or without notice. Therefore, it is recommended to read the policy page each time before submitting.
! DISCLAIMER !
READ BEFORE SUBMITTING INQUIRY.
Dead Head Reviews abides by
a ZERO TOLERANCE policy
for bullying and/or harassment.
While it is unfortunate that we have to make this disclaimer at all, we have been around long enough to understand bullying/harassment is something that must be addressed. Dead Head Reviews believes strongly in protecting the well-being, safety, and reputation of its reviewers, contributors, and staff as best we are able.
If you harass a reviewer about not reviewing/interviewing you, or not getting to your book as quickly as you expect them to, complain about what was written in a review, harass/bully our reviewers in any other way, or if it is proven that you harassed/bullied anyone within the horror/writing community, consider yourself permanently cut off from our services.
Additionally, any/all unprofessional conversation(s) with and/or comments made in regards to our reviewers may be “screenshot.” Should our staff deem it necessary, screenshots of inappropriate conduct may be released publically to the rest of the community as a warning of your unprofessional conduct.
Dead Head Reviews will not give any further warning.
At Dead Head Reviews, we are committed to doing what we believe is best for the community and its people, and that will never change.
Get in Touch
Follow us on social media and join the conversation!
Send us an e-mail or use the contact form to the right.
Please be sure to read our above policies and information before making your submission.
Failure to read policies ensures any incorrect submissions will be dismissed.